Software Engineer Internship for Summer 2023 (on-site)
Ateios is an early-stage startup developing next-generation batteries through rapid, custom manufacturing to improve the form-factor of wearables and the Internet of Things. Our R&D and product development are based out of state-of-the art engineering facilities & headquarters located in Indiana where we are producing samples for customers. We are a passionate team of entrepreneurial engineers and looking to help share that passion with others.
To learn more about the company and team, our recent Techstars pitch is available here.
Interns will be responsible for supporting the Battery Engineering and Software team with various customer and R&D projects through data analytics. Ateios is seeking a high-energy individual, motivated to learn and support technical tasks. The internship will cover all facets of battery testing, data visualization, and data analysis.
- Plot and statistically analyze battery testing data
- Prepare and present data report to the Battery Engineering team
- Research and assist in developing a battery data analysis tool
- Research and assist in developing a gui for existing code
DESIRED LANGUAGES AND SKILLS
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Visual Studio
- US Citizenship preferred but not required
- US Work Authorization
- Coding and/or data analytics experience
- Ability to maintain multiple projects at once
- Strong ability to communicate computing and code problems and solutions clearly and concisely
- Attention to detail, ability to work well individually and in a team setting
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Ability to lift, push, or pull up to 20lbs
- Ability to work in a mask for multiple hours a day
- Ability to stand for at least and hour and do repetitive tasks with hands
Ateios Systems is an equal-opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.