Marketing Specialist (East coast)
Valerann is an exciting, rapidly growing AI mobility scale-up. We are a diverse and driven team that is making the road-based transport sector safer, greener, and more equitable through our unique AI and data analytics platform.
We work with governments and the world’s largest road operators to make our rods safer, greener, and less congested. Our product already serves roads in Europe, the US, Latin America, and the Middle East and helps road traffic authorities to have a good understanding of real-time traffic conditions and risks.
We do that through data, a lot of data. Our algorithm constantly ingests and processes very large sets of structured and unstructured data coming from a broad range of disparate data sources, including connected vehicles, cameras, and crowdsourcing platforms. Our know-how is in deep data fusion and analytics. Our passion is to empower our customers with the tools to use that data to make our journeys safer and greener.
We have made tremendous progress to date, and we need your help to support our growth.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic junior marketing manager to work on exciting projects and help to drive the company’s awareness world-wide. You will be working alongside our Marketing Director at both the strategic level (focusing on our go-to-market and matching our offering to our clients), and tactical level (managing conferences, analyzing market and customer data, writing compelling copy, and working with graphics designers to produce collateral).
This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference in a company that delivers tremendous social value at scale. Join us on our mission to make every journey on every road safe, green and seamless.
Your main focus areas will be conferences, product marketing and market research. This will include
- Help with managing conference logistics – design, registrations, collateral, demos, logistics, meetings, etc (>50%)
- Organise webinars and other clients’ engagements
- Create product collateral (“how-to” videos, case-studies, use-cases, blogs, social media posts, company presentations
- Conduct market research helping with fine-tuning product messaging and positioning
- Support with press releases, product announcements, and other news
- 3 years of B2B/B2G marketing experience with a proven track record of positioning, planning, writing, and executing successful go-to-market initiatives
- Experience with marketing cloud, SaaS, AI/ML solutions
- Passionate about the world of mobility and cloud technology, in particular how technology helps with making our transport systems better
- Disciplined, able to work autonomously and meet deadlines, and attentive to details
- Able to work in a multicultural and fast-paced environment with capability to juggle many things at the same time
- Capable of analysing data to measure results, present findings.
*The company is an equal opportunity employer *
Something looks off?