QA Automation Engineer (Temporary position)
Valerann is a rapidly growing AI mobility scale-up with offices in Israel, the UK and the US. We are a diverse and driven team that is making the road-based transport sector safer, greener, and more equitable through our unique AI and data analytics platform.
We work with governments and the world’s largest road operators to make our roads safer, greener, and less congested. Our product already serves roads in Europe, the US, Latin America, and the Middle East and helps road traffic authorities to have a good understanding of real-time traffic conditions and risks.
We do that through data, a lot of data. Our algorithm constantly ingests and processes very large sets of structured and unstructured data coming from a broad range of disparate data sources, including connected vehicles, cameras, and crowdsourcing platforms. Our know-how is in deep data fusion and analytics. Our passion is to empower our customers with the tools to use that data to make our journeys safer and greener.
We have made tremendous progress to date, and we need your help to support our growth.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic QA Automation Engineer.
You will be working alongside our QA team.
This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference in a company that delivers tremendous social value at scale. Join us on our mission to make every journey on every road safe, green and seamless.
Your main focus areas will include:
- Design, develop, and maintain automated test, frameworks, and tools using Python.
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to identify test cases and ensure test coverage of all functional and non-functional requirements.
- Analyze test results and provide feedback to the development team to improve software quality.
- Participate in code reviews, sprint planning, and other Scrum ceremonies.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in automated testing and share knowledge with the team
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in automation development.
- Strong programming experience in Python.
- Experience working with databases .
- Experience working with GitHub and JIRA.
- Experience developing automated web and API application test cases and infrastructures.
- Professional experience in manual testing, including creating STP , STD , STR.
- Experience with both functional and non-functional testing
- Experience in web automation test frameworks such as Selenium- advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player and Hands On features.
*This is a Temporary position for one year
**The company is an equal opportunity employer